Danang Golf Courses
Da Nang City is the new growing tourist destination in Vietnam that effectively wins the visitors’ praises for its beautiful nature, developed infrastructure, and sufficient entertainment support.
Danang has six eminent Danang golf courses to delight the golfers: BRG Danang Golf Club, Montgomerie Links Vietnam, Laguna Lang Co Golf Resort, Bana Hills Golf Resort, Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoian, and Hoiana Shores Golf Club. These six elite sites promise the golf hobbyists to experience the best Danang golf tour and feel happy throughout the day-and-night tour.
Best Golf Courses in Danang
The six suggested Danang golf courses are set attractively along the sand dunes. They offer the most advanced golf equipment for training and practicing. It’s not exaggerating to say that the golf courses in Danang have the superb quality and service to satisfy almost every golfer in the world.
- First, The BRG Danang Golf Resort is a par-72 course with a 7,160 layout. There are 27 holes across rough terrains, presenting players with a real challenge. The signature hole of the BRG Danang Golf Resort is the par-3 16th hole, which backs up against the South China Sea. Winning the round may become tricky with the firm greens and variable winds there. Those who play a low-spin shot with maximum concentration can have the chance to score a birdie.
- Second, Montgomerie Links Golf Club has a nature-friendly layout. The designer of this course is Colin Montgomerie, who appreciates the link to nature when designing golf courses. As a result, this golfing site looks peaceful and stunning with lots of impressive ingredients of grass, tree, lake, etc. There are 18 holes par 72 (1090 yards), and of which offers a picturesque view.
- Third, Laguna Lang Co Golf Club is included in the Laguna Resort complex. It has 18 holes par 71 (6958 yards) and a gorgeous landscape that encourages the players to hit the small, hard ball into the holes successfully. Designed by the six-time Major winner, Sir Nick Faldo, this golf course undoubtedly has international quality and design that are friendly to nature. It shares the border with rice fields, trees, waterfalls, etc., which creates a bewitching landscape. And, there use Zoysia grass and Tiff Eagle to add much value to the excellent golf course in Vietnam Central Coast.
- Fourth, there are 18 holes stretching out the length of 7,395 yards in the Bana Hills Golf Club. The different heights and slopes of each hole will present players with both challenge and relaxation. Golfers need to have excellent skills and maximum concentration to win around. This 72-par course lies among green valleys; therefore, it has diverse landscapes and abundant indigenous vegetation. Standing on the high spots of the club, you can take a breathtaking panoramic view of the valleys beneath. Amazing, isn’t it?
- Fifth, The Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoian is the standard par-72 course with 18 holes. The entire length of the club measures about 7125 yards. The alternation of short and long holes coupled with the elevation changes present a real challenge for golfers of all levels. Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you will have a unique experience there! The course is designed in unison with natural features of the central coast of Vietnam, characterized by huge white dunes. The massive fairways and well-maintained greens allow you to score a birdie more effortlessly. And occasional miss-hits are affordable!
- Sixth, Hoiana Shores Golf Club is a links golf course that was built next to the beautiful coastline of the Eastern sea. A links course is an old style of the golf course, derived from the courses common in Scotland, where golf originated. This type, of course, is loved by many golf players for the challenge they provide and for their incorporation into natural terrain. ‘The terrain here offers a soft and perfect landscape for the course’, Mr. Jones said – meaning the seaside location south of Hoi An. The championship Hoiana Shores Golf Course has 18 holes (plus a 19th ‘Gamblers’ hole) with par values of 71, total yardage of 7401, and a 6000 square meter clubhouse with 360-degree views of the site with limited vegetation and rolling dunes.
Whether you choose to golf in any of these six famous Danang golf courses, they ensure you get the value-for-money experience.